This is under construction. You can use the Email Obfuscator with just the tags
from the New Account or Edit Account page. There are some parameters that you can add
to those tags to control the look of the address and to choose a different mail form.
If your Address ID is ABC123, your tags would look something like this:
<a href="http://dhzone.com/getmail.php?id=ABC123"><img src="http://dhzone.com/addie.php?id=ABC123" border="0"></a>
Add parameters after the Address ID. Put a & character before each parameter. For example,
to display just the address in black text with no underline, use this tag:
<img src="http://dhzone.com/addie.php?id=ABC123&fg=000000&nolink=1" border="0">
The parameters you can use on the address image are:
- fg=0000cc - Sets the text color. Six digit hex code.
- bg=ffffff - Sets the background color. Six digit hex code. The background is
normally transparent, but it is solid if the bg parameter is used.
- font=3 - Changes the size and "boldness" of the address. This can be a number from 1 to 5.
The font selection is very limited now. We will add other (and better) fonts when we can.
- border=1 - This is the number of empty pixels around the text. This must be at least 1
if the address is to be underlined like link text.
- jpeg=1 - Render the image as a JPEG instead of the default PNG.
- nolink=1 - Do not underline the address as if it were a link.
There are three parameters that you can add to the mail form link:
- form=1 - Form Number. There are currently two forms defined. Form 1 is a simple
message form. Form 3 asks for a mailing address, phone number, and so on.
- ok=URL - Supply a location to send the visitor to when the email has been sent. Get
your visitor back to your web site.
- bad=URL - Supply a different location to send your visitor if something goes wrong
when the email is sent.
It is possible for you to design your own mail form. We'll document that when we get a chance.
Watch this space.